I love Audible.com.
They are the largest online retailer of audiobooks with over 180,000 titles to choose from. You can exchange any audiobook you don’t enjoy with their Great Listen Guarantee. You can cancel anytime.
Currently Audible has a special offer which allows you to download 2 free audiobooks with a 30 day trial:
Please note I only recommend products and services that I personally use. As you can see in the below screenshot, I have been a member of Audible since 2008.
Why I Love Audiobooks
Hi there! My name is Peter Clemens and I’m the Founder and Editor of The Change Blog.
Since 2007 I have spent over 2 hours each day commuting to and from work. At first I hated spending so much time commuting as I considered this “dead time”. In 2008 I discovered audiobooks and suddenly my daily commute became my “learning time”. I began to enjoy – even look forward to – this time each day.
There are a number of other benefits I have experienced from listening to audiobooks. I now “read” far more than I used to. I also find that I retain more information from listening to books (I guess you could say I’m an auditory learner). And after spending much of the day looking at my computer screen, I enjoy giving my eyes a rest in the evening.
Why I Love Audible
Here are some the reasons I’m such a huge fan of Audible:
1. Massive collection. No other site even comes close to offering the 180,000+ titles Audible does.
2. Awesome community. Helpful reviews and ratings from Audible listeners make it easy it find the perfect audiobook.
3. A great listen guaranteed. You can exchange any book you didn’t like with their Great Listen Guarantee.
4. Super convenient. Audible has a free app for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone.
5. Member discounts. Audible regularly offers member only sales and discounts.
6. Cancel anytime. You can cancel online and at any time.
Audible Free Trial Offer
The process for signing up for the Audible free trial is really simple:
1. Join. Pick the plan that’s right for you and sign in with your Amazon.com account. Note: see below for details on the plans available.
2. Discover. Choose from 180,000+ titles using helpful reviews from Audible listeners.
3. Listen. Download the free Audible app for iPhone, Android, or Windows Phone.
4. Enjoy. Exchange any book you didn’t like, no questions asked.
What Happens When the Audible.com Free Trial Ends?
After the free trial expires, you’ll start getting billed $14.95 per month for your Gold Membership (that’s less than $0.50 per day, except in Feb). This membership entitles you to 1 credit per month (most audio books can be downloaded for 1 credit), 30 percent off any additional purchases, and a free subscription to audio versions of The New York Times or Wall Street Journal.
Audible.com Gold Membership Plan
Gold members receive 1 credit per month (1 credit = 1 audio book).
Audible’s special introductory offer for the Audible Gold Plan works as follows: new members can download 2 free audio book with a 30 day trial.Click here to try Audible free for 30 days and get 2 free audiobooks.