People deal with stress and emotional pain in many ways. I’m one of those people who slaps on a happy face and tries to face it head on, alone. That doesn’t mean I bury my emotions. I just don’t like to show people when I’m going through a tough time. I also get satisfaction out of solving my own problems. In most cases, I find a workable solution, and the situation resolves itself.
Tag Archives | facing change
GET YOUR FREE EBOOK
Join over 20,000 people who receive free email updates from The Change Blog and get instant access to the ebook, The Possibility of Change: 10 Inspiring Stories.
- 10 Wise Choices to Skyrocket Your Happiness
- 3 Reasons We Don’t Like Our Jobs
- A Story About Loneliness
- Be A Better Person
- Extreme Focus Can Change Your Life
- How Gratitude Can Change Your Life
- How to Be Less Sensitive
- Motivation is a Luxury
- My Journey Back to Creativity
- Use Your Subconscious to Change Your Life
- Why I Stopped Chasing Happiness